Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014

Fahrenheit 451 Quotes

1)“Are you happy?”


2)“I'll hold on to the world tight some day. I've got one finger on it now; that's a beginning.”


3)“It doesn't matter what you do...so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away.”


4) “There must be something in books, something we can’t imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house; there must be something there. You don’t stay for nothing.”


 5)"Yes, and it might be a good idea. Before I hurt someone. Did you hear Beatty? Did you listen to him? He knows all the answers. He's right. Happiness is important. Fun is everything. And yet I kept sitting there saying to myself, I'm not happy, I'm not happy, I'm not happy"


6) “The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.”





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen